This Grasping Ring Pig gripping toy is particularly suitable for toddlers who have their first auditory and motor experiences. The wooden toy comes in the form of a small piglet and has two movable wooden rings attached to it. The toy pig not only serves as a gripping ring, but also withstands small baby bites.
This Grasping Ring Pig gripping toy especially improves your child’s motor skills. The movable wooden rings promote the auditory understanding of your child and the subtle colours on the gripping toy strengthen the color perception without triggering an over-stimulation.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Stimulating perception: By activating the various senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This results in curious children who are happy to direct their attention to taking on new challenges.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.